Audio Tech AT3035 Condenser Cable Professional Microphone & Cables
ELEMENTFixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser. LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF80 Hz, 12 dB/octave. OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY-32 dB (25.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa.
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T. 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal). DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)136 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL.
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO82 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa. PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS11-52V DC, 3 mA typical. WEIGHT13.8 oz (390 g). DIMENSIONS6.69 (170.0 mm) long. 2.05 (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter. 1- AT8458 shock mount for 5/8-27 threaded stands.
The item "Audio Tech AT3035 Condenser Cable Professional Microphone & Cables" is in sale since Saturday, March 3, 2018. This item is in the category "Musical Instruments & Gear\Pro Audio Equipment\Microphones & Wireless Systems". The seller is "brandopatterso3" and is located in Waukee, Iowa. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Brand: Audio Tech
- MPN: AT2035
- Connectivity: Cable
- Connector(s): 3 Pin XLRM
- Features: Frequency Selector
- Microphone Form Factor: Handheld/Stand-Held
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Condenser Microphone
- Mount Type: None
- Model: AT2035
- Design: Freestanding
- Description: Whether you want omni, cardoid, or figure-of-eight polar pattern, the AT2035 headphones can give you all. The 80Hz high-pass filter and the switchable 10dB pad of these Audio-Technica headphones make it ideally suited for studio and live performances. The gold-vaporized large diaphragms of these Audio-Technica earphones reduce noise and give a smooth sound. Get reliable and consistent sound quality with the AT2035 headphones. Protect these Audio-Technica headphones from shocks with the included shock mount. Make all your live performances more lively and vibrant with these Audio-Technica earphones.
- UPC: 4961310101756
- Professional Compatibility: Performance
- Sound Mode: Mono
- Usage: Professional
- Impedance: 120ohm
- Effective Output Level: -33 Dbm
- Frequency Response: 20-20000Hz
- Built In On/Off Switch: With On/Off Switch
- Weight: 14k.